Hello from Oklahoma

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I've been reading the forums for a few months now and finally Decided to Join! I'm getting a 2010 Trek Cruiseliner for Christmas this year (I'm 21 and still getting a bike for Christmas!) and as soon as I do I'll be starting a Build Thread for it! Decent amount of experience with bikes/ Fabrication/ wrenching/ etc. but i don't have too many tools after moving out on my own :/ Not exactly sure what i want other than ape hangers, springer front end, jockey shift, set the seat back, generator lights, and possibly extending the rear fender all the way to the ground. Thanks for reading!
image2.aspx

Welcome to the site!

Nice project you have there, make sure to take plenty of pics.

Not sure what part of OK you are from... but if you ever get a chance to head north, make sure to check out the Coasters bike club in Wichita.

http://coastersbicycleclub.com

Yes! I plan on doing a Build thread with PLENTY of pictures! right now I'm in stillwater at osu but normally I'm in northeast Oklahoma, Wichita is about 3.5 hours away but I'll check out the Website!

Latest posts

Back