hello from portland ore

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
hello my name is jeff and I have been on the site for a while. I thought its about time to start posting photos of my bikes here so here we go. I have purchased a ton of things from some of you already and thank you all for your kindness so far. I hope you get a kick out of some of my builds and bikes as I have already done so from you guys already.

Dig that streamliner.
I am not really in to schwinns but that bike changed my mind big time. I bought it two blocks from my house (most of it) and ride it daily. it has the locking springer and that kills people. You are welcome to ride it any time you would like.

I am not really in to schwinns but that bike changed my mind big time. I bought it two blocks from my house (most of it) and ride it daily. it has the locking springer and that kills people. You are welcome to ride it any time you would like.
I'm not big into Schwinn either, but they did have some cool styling.
As far as riding it, I might take you up on that. Wife wants to see where I use to live and why I talk about Oregon so much. So I'll probably be out there mid June.

I have a heard of bicycles to ride let me know when you are here!!!!!! I live blocks away from the bagdad theater on Hawthorne. You are welcome to ride it

Latest posts

Back