Hello from So Cal!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the forum and just wanted to say Hello from So Cal. I came across the forum after trying to find some DIY Truss Ideas and man I'm in loving this Forum. Well I'm building a Rat Rod / Klunker Bike. I recently bought the bike and so far I'm loving it. Just need to find a new seat post to use my seat. Hope you guys like it. :grin:
8955D657-4412-4977-90EA-8A091FA0A777_zps1yxp7jjc.jpg

B74CA893-AE37-44F1-8F70-6F86DEE01D6D_zps7rj5quww.jpg

Welcome and nice bike! Have you tried out those roller cam breaks yet? I was wanting to put those on the front mine in the up coming klunker build off in January.

Thanks, no I haven't tried them yet. I bought a Schwinn Sierra just to take the brakes and handle bars for this build but still haven't tried them yet.

Thanks!

Welcome, cool bike!

Thanks!

Welcome!

Luke.

Thanks!

Cool, yeah i also have a high sierra that I was going to pull the parts from as well. Can't wait to see your bike finished.

Welcome and nice ride,diggin it as is,great build idea,I would chuck on some brown grips to match the seat nice set of used whitewalls to roll on for the time being,postvup in the builds section and we be watchin

Sent from my VF685 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back