Hello from Sonatageek

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I started riding more a few years ago and then I started buying bikes off of Craigslist. I kept buying and then selling and buying and selling. My goal with all of that has been to make my bike hobby revenue neutral. If has been working out well, as I splurged on a great set of Dinotte lights that I would never have considered were it not for the 'flip' cash.

For the second time in two years I have ended up with a number of cruiser/balloon style bikes, which really are not my thing, but they were such a good deal. I try to avoid e-Bay and have tended to post things on the forums that I visit (bikeforums and the schwinn forums so far?, but realized that some of the bikes might be a good platform for a ratrod. So here I am.

I live in the Cleveland Ohio area and am closing in on 2200 miles of riding for the year.

Well welcome. You will find alot of ideas and people that share your same passion from all over the world. :lol:

The more I look the more amazed I am by people's ability to fashion and create things. Once I get past my last bike 'repair' task, building wheels, I might look into a class on welding/brazing and seeing if I have any real creative skills.

Latest posts

Back