Hello from the Bay Area

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys. Long time lurker, first time poster. I always enjoy perusing photos of your bikes and build-offs. I commute by bike 5 days a week and enjoy doing recreational rides and mountain biking on weekends. I absolutely love anything to do with cycling, especially cruisers, rat rods and vintage bikes. I've always wanted to do a light custom build, but we live in a one bedroom apartment and already have four bikes on the balcony, so space is at a premium (money, too). This forum has already given me lot of great ideas though. My girlfriend has a Schwinn Collegiate that she brings to Burning Man whenever she goes. I've been put in charge of maintaining it and it needs a lot of TLC. I actually have some technical questions that I'll post in the How-To section. Anyway, I've decided to fulfill my burning desire to customize something by choosing her bike for my project as well. More to come. Thanks to Rat Rod and everyone for providing a knowledgeable and entertaining forum!

EDIT: here are pics of some of my bikes; viewtopic.php?f=10&t=21896

Latest posts

Back