Hello from the real "NOR-CAL"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hello Everyone. Im glad I came across this site!! I have finally found a home! I was beginning to think that I was the only one out there into this style of bike.
My name is Jason.

I am 38 from a small town in the way up Northern California called "Red Bluff". I am an hour north of Chico and about 4 hours from Oregon.

I am married with 2 teenage daughters. I am heavily into VW's and R/C cars.
My first bicycle was a Yahmaha motobike, followed by a Stingray all the way to my current ride a Specialized hardtail.
I am currently working on a '39 Hawthorne, Murray Monteray and a '78 Mongoose.
I worked in a 3rd generation Schwinn shop all through my high school years.
I currently own my own bussiness selling custom fireplaces and wood stoves.

Hope to get to know everyone.

Welcome Jason...sounds like you'll fit right in. :wink:

What were you searching for when you found the site?

welcome aboard!
still wondering when were actually going to get someone from chico :?
so far weve got red bluff,redding,oroville,paradise,sacramento,yuba city,lodi,davis,and galt (theres even a guy in gridley that lurks) just need 2 more towns and weve got the valley covered from redding to sact. :mrgreen:

welcome from sacto as well. we have a strong group now in nor cal thats it we all need to get together for a party.

Wow!! Thanks for the warm Welcome!! I am in the process of moving so as soon as I can get up and running again. I will post some pics of my projects.
Thanks again Jason

Latest posts

Back