Hello from UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Thought I best intoduce myself as I am new to this site.

I have only just dipped my toe into the "custom bicycle scene" having spent the past 19 years building & riding Chopper & streetfighter motorcycles. So why bicycles? Well, to put it simply, a severe change in lifestyle!

My military career has been cut short after 20 years service. I now look after me & mine by running a tattoo studio!

Just bought our first house so money is tight.

Fuel costs in the UK are at an all time high & set to climb.

I realise at the ripe old age of 37 that my fitness is ever decreasing & I don't cycle anywherenear as much as I did in my youth.

I have a passion for anything with wheels. If that anything is also different & cool then count me in!

I still own a motorcycle & enjoy riding it as much as ever. But I took the decision to try something new and have just bought an Electre Rat Fink. Hope to expand my collection of bicycles and turn my motorcycle building skills to this new venture. Hopefully this site will prove to be a source of information, inspiration & somewhere to share this new found passion...

WELCOME ! Electra rat fink, thats a great bike to start a collection .. 8)

Latest posts

Back