Hello From Washington!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello bicycle lovers, my name is Kahla and I live in Washington state with my husband and our pets, 3 cats, 1 hamster, 2 goldfish, and 4 bettas. :)
I have always loved bikes more so the older ones. And now I finally have the room to start slowly collecting some. Right now I have 2, one is a Monark probably from the 60's that I got for $30 on CL. I also have what is assumed is a Ross (unknown year) that I found in a barn a few years back. My husband has a 29" Onex. :)
I hope this forum and it's members can help me learn more about vintage bicycles and how to fix them up. It would be great to eventually see mine looking like they did when they were first bought. :)

Hello from your neighbor in Montana!!

Aluyasha said:
mrfritz said:
Greetings fellow WA resident and owner of an Onex 29er!
Hello! What part of WA are you? I live in Spokane. :)

I live in downtown Seattle on 1st Ave about 5 blocks from the Pike Street Market. Please look me up if you're in town.

509clunk said:
Welcome from the tri cities!!! Don't miss the swap in Spokane June 9th!!!
I know, I saw a poster for it at the bike store. I cannot wait! I have never been to one of those so I have no idea what to expect. lol

Latest posts

Back