Hello, my name is Kenny and I have a biking problem!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey ricky,

i thought you HATED foreign cars... :mrgreen:

Kenny,

i was on the CBN for a while, and kind of migrated over here... havent been back since... it has changed my perspective on bikes :wink:
everyone is cool here, more my style.... i think i'll stay for a while...

(is anyone able to decipher Marty's posts? i think maybe he's brazed too much conduit :lol: )

again, welcome!

october

Your wharehouse looks like my garage most of the time!
Nice n K-lean. :shock:
Quite sum work on the fuji.Hardly recognizable!Top Skores!

Welcome! I just posted on one of your gallery threads, but your stuff is very inspirational.

I see youre a hospital tech, do you work on the beds/equipment? I work in the Stykrer plant that makes beds, stretchers and cots in Kalamazoo. The Stryker that makes the powertools is right across the street. Small world.

october said:
i was on the CBN for a while, and kind of migrated over here... havent been back since... it has changed my perspective on bikes :wink:
everyone is cool here, more my style.... i think i'll stay for a while...

A lot of great bikes come out of CBN but it's really out of my league. Some pretty high-end, high-tech stuff. I loose interest when things are perfect and technical. I still enjoy the site and generally visit daily.

Kenny your'e a big inspiration to hackers like me. I like how you use old bikes and beds to make such cool creations. I'm just not in to the built from scratch stuff. I like the character your bikes have.

aka_locojoe said:
Kenny your'e a big inspiration to hackers like me. I like how you use old bikes and beds to make such cool creations. I'm just not in to the built from scratch stuff. I like the character your bikes have.

recliners and toilets too!

Hey kenny Heres my fuji. I like urs more ha..
DSCF0879.jpg

And guys that "FOREIGN" Car has and american heartbeat SO ITS OKAY IN MY BOOK!

And i love volkswagons.. I dont really like new foreign cars...

Back