Hello Rat Rod Bikes I am the new guy.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I jumped in this week and posted "Can a Diamondback mountain bike be converted to a Beach Cruiser" The responce was Awesome. There are some very talanted bike builders on this website. I would like to post some photos but my camera can only get them down to 127KB and it says 117KB is the max. Is that for all photos or just the advatar? Also I have yet to figuar out how to add an image to a Reply? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again.

Well I rode the Diamondback around a while. I found it too small, I am 6'5" and 260lbs on a good day. So I went to the Bike Shop and bought a Specilized Hardrock 23" frame with 29er wheels. I think this will be a much better starting point. It has Disc brakes so I can paint the Wheels Red and Not have the brakes mess it up. It also has a lock out Fork so I can climb hills around my neighbor hood without bouncing around. Should be good for getting me in shape and back into cycling.

Well I went and did it. I bought a bike that I could actually ride in my area. I live in a hilly area and need gears. I also like disc brakes a lot. I guess I am a car guy at heart. So I bought a Specialized Hardrock Sport 29er. I got the 23" frame. It rides like a dream.. Now I need help making it look Cool. I like old school Rat Rod stuff. Lets hear your ideas. Do they make 29" street tires with white walls?
IMG_0714_crop.jpg

Rat Rod Beach Goer said:
I like old school Rat Rod stuff. Lets hear your ideas. Do they make 29" street tires with white walls?
IMG_0714_crop.jpg
i dont know but you could always pain your own :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back