Hello There!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! I'm Boog, the daughter of Diabolical Dork! I love bicycles and creating new things!

Hey Boog! You'll have to get a pic o your bike on here soon. Believe it or not some people like girl bikes. And there are a couple of girl builders too!

Welcome Boog! I happen to think girls bikes are cool! I have at least 4 of them.

That's my favorite one! Goes real good with my pink skirt.;)

o_O Pink skirt? That was a typo... wasn't it? o_O Surely you mean pink shirt... don't you? o_O

Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone! ☺️

Welcome Boog... but tell me... how did you do that dainty little smilie face? :confused: It looks different to the others seen on here... like this :) and this :D and this :happy: and... well you get the idea. Your one is just a wee little colourless chap. Hope you don't mind me asking :blush:

Glen.

o_O Pink skirt? That was a typo... wasn't it? o_O Surely you mean pink shirt... don't you? o_O

Welcome Boog... but tell me... how did you do that dainty little smilie face? :confused: It looks different to the others seen on here... like this :) and this :D and this :happy: and... well you get the idea. Your one is just a wee little colourless chap. Hope you don't mind me asking :blush:

Glen.
It's an emoji/smiley face from my iPod's list. I tend to use it quite frequently, I like to think my smile resembles the little thing. ☺️ Have a fantastic day!

Latest posts

Back