Hello

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, My name is Kevin and I am from Rowlett Tx. a suburb of Dallas. I love to ride bikes mountain and road. I have recently been introduced to Rat Rods and I think I am hooked. I have been looking around on this site for about a month and I must say that some of the skills the people have on here are unbelievable. I look forward to my first build (hopefully soon) and joining the family of Rat Rodders.

Hi Kevin,

I'm new round here myself.

I have been blown away by some of the bikes and people that dedicate themselves to there presivation.

This is an inspirational place that i am glad i hadn't found years ago :shock: otherwise my garage would be growning under the strain of classic cruisers! :wink: And i would have another obsession to defend to my Missus!! :lol:

Al.

alan67 said:
Hi Kevin,

I'm new round here myself.

I have been blown away by some of the bikes and people that dedicate themselves to there presivation.

This is an inspirational place that i am glad i hadn't found years ago :shock: otherwise my garage would be growning under the strain of classic cruisers! :wink: And i would have another obsession to defend to my Missus!! :lol:

Al.
Good luck with that ....defending your obsession, my yard didn't always look like this.[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/S7301588.jpg[/img] But I could always live at the bar instead :roll:

Latest posts

Back