Hello...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
My name is Dale an I am from the NE tip of NY,just 3 miles from Canada. I stumbled upon this great forum a few weeks ago and became a big fan so I had to join. Born in 1961 I lived through some great bike years. Fell in love with them at a very early age . I am one of those guys that can't leave anything alone,always need to know how things work.Now that I am older I can usually figure out how to put things back together. I had Rat bikes all my life,just did not know that was what they were called.I think my first was my Schwinn banana seat "chopper" . I took a fork and sawed it up and pounded on those "extentions" . I remember it had a little flex to it,probably lucky to be alive.It was just friction fit ,a bolt would have ruined the clean look....or I did not have a sharp drill bit and couple bolts.

Well enough about me. Happy I found a forum of like minded folks.I have gained so much knowledge in the short time I have been here.Thanks for that.

Dale

Latest posts

Back