Hellow from Hinesville / Ft. Stewart Ga.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello gang, I am one of those annoying X Army types that continues working for our old Uncle Sam as a civillion. I grew up around a welding shop and have been doing it all my life, active duty and present. My house is literally 1,000 ft from one of the small side gates entering Ft. Stewart, and hence I am a regular bicycle commuter. Oh wate, their's more!!! I keep an easy dozen bicycles in my stable and with the ready fodder of abondoned and unloved bikes dotting our landscape, I am quickly swayed to putting a saw to one when I feel the urge. Finding this web site is an inspiration and a homecomming at the same time. I figured there was some other nut like me out there someware, but to find this!!!,,, and soo many of you all, from repainters and chromers to full on fabricaters, all with a genuine eye for the beauty that a bicycle can be. Two thumbs up and a cold beverage for each and every one of you! The bad news about me, I am a man of several projects. The good news about me, my projects actually see the light of day. Sometimes things like the transmission in the wifes car gets in the way, (or feel free to insert you current disaster hear) but I do get there. Next up, a project I have already began calling "LOCO-MOTION", I will get to the chore of figuring out how you folks get pictures posted in hear and you all please keep the spirit of fun alive. It is a genuine pleasure meeting each and evey one of you. Tom.

"I'm just a dog faced soldier, with a rifle on my shoulder! I eat raw meat for breakfast every day! SO feed me ammunition, keep me in the 3rd Division. Your Dog Faced Soldier's A Okay!!

Baaaahahahahaha!!

Yeah, I was stuck there for a while.

Down in Mississippi by a little ol' creek,
lived a little monster called the "P.T.. Freak"

He could run all day, he could run all night,
He could do P.T. 'cause he's fit to fight!

Latest posts

Back