Help Crysler Snow Rabbit Snow runner Snow ski Bike ? chain driven dangerous & freaking Cool

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I found this thing on the side of the road while driving home from a bike show of all things. ..
This was on a side road & I happened to notice it out of the corner of my eye while driving down the main road.My truck was full but as you can see I made room for this !
After talking to the person who tossed this just to make sure he was getting rid of it even though its a snow vehicle on the curb in August . He told me it ran 10 years ago. He had grabbed it many years earlier two neighbors ago from the house he got it from. Anyway the snow track is broken & its missing a belt drive . But up to that point its chain driven .. I got it home This started on the second pull ! The question I have is do I add wheels to this or add this to a bike ???
DSC00537_zpsc1aa622f.jpg

DSC00538_zps5c6c7239.jpg

DSC00540_zps61f146fd.jpg

DSC00544_zps35cbfaee.jpg

DSC00542_zps685785b7.jpg

Last edited:
It's interesting that the SNOW RABBIT decal is covering what looks like the original graphic that says SNOW RUNNER. Makes me curious to what the reason was for changing the name. I wonder if the marketing people thought snow runner had a drug reference or something.

I'd keep it like it is, but then again I'd never get a chance to ride it here in Alabama.

Interesting...we had an identical one in our warehouse at a place I worked at 20 years ago, moved it around a lot but never really messed with it since it wasn't mine. I do distinctly remember it being called the SNO RUNNER (no W), so I too am curious about the name change...

Here is why the name was changed-
http://snorunner.com/History.html

Tom, I understand this is posted on RRB and people here are more inclined to tear stuff apart or hodge podge stuff together but please at least look at the above site and consider getting the parts to put this back together or at least pass it along to someone who will.
-Brian

I'd try to re-do it into exactly what it was. I've never even heard of one. I can imagine finding the parts it needs would be a nightmare but I'll bet if you parted it out on Ebay you could net a fortune.

Dude that is INSANELY RAD!!!!!Rebuild that sucker and run the heck out of it.PLEASE PLEASE post pics if you get it ridable and in the snow!!Don't do anything bike related to it.

Latest posts

Back