heres one for the bmx junkies

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well there were afew of you that wanted to see this thing......so here it is...................
hutch002.jpg

hutch001.jpg

its pretty dirty but it should clean up nice

well..well..well..

I saw one of those go on e bay( in the Bag ) for $18.00..
you better lower your Price :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

sorry Bro, The door was open so I walked in :lol: :lol:

That's a sweet Trickstar my Friend!!!!
and it looks like it's all OG.

I guess I would be wrong if I didn't ask if it's for sale :roll: :mrgreen:

so...PM me if you want to move it...That'd look pretty good at my House.

very nice TS Bro,
Kev.

for now its not for sale.......that was the first real bike i had and worked my butt off for it :mrgreen:
well...everything is period correct(got most from the lbs and back of bmx plus)neck is a tuff neck, seat post too........the set of wheels that were on it i 'sold' in highschool..actually i gave them before i got paid so i got burned on that.........pedals im sure are some where in moms garage along with the white gumwall tires(tioga i think) that i was using. but............if i do end up selling it ill definatley let you know!!(at least itd be in good hands that way :mrgreen: )

sensor said:
for now its not for sale.......that was the first real bike i had and worked my butt off for it :mrgreen:
well...everything is period correct(got most from the lbs and back of bmx plus)neck is a tuff neck, seat post too........the set of wheels that were on it i 'sold' in highschool..actually i gave them before i got paid so i got burned on that.........pedals im sure are some where in moms garage along with the white gumwall tires(tioga i think) that i was using. but............if i do end up selling it ill definatley let you know!!(at least itd be in good hands that way :mrgreen: )

thanks Sensor..

Merry Christmas Bro..
Kev.

Sweeeeet! It looks to be in good shape and should clean up nicely.

In your other post you mentioned paying $400 for when you bought it new. Here in Calgary, back when these were new, the frame and fork alone retailed for $450CDN :shock: Needless to say, they were rarely seen around here. I've only ever seen one, maybe two, in person. (and that was 20+ years ago)

-Mp

I love Hutch! I've got some white trickk tires if you want em, and some white z-rims with white hubs! Came off my Mongoose
Dec07002.jpg

Back