Hey from Sacramento!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey everybody my names Lawrence, hailing from the good old city of trees Sacramento! Ive been into bikes for some time and have recently got myself a cool little cantilever framed cruiser of unknown brand from a local vintage bike swap meet and got right ahead at customizing it, just switched out the wheelset and got hold of a long banana seat! Its nothing special by the look of its sloppy welds, probably an department store bike but it will do for now while I build up the 50's good year highway patrol frame I also got. Ill post pictures asap! Thanks guys! :D

Sorry for the crappy pictures, I had to use my web cam because I dont have my phone
Snapshot_20101120_1.jpg

Heres the goodyear highway patrol frame
Snapshot_20101120_3.jpg

Welcome. I am a little south of you in Los Banos. I'd like to go to one of these swap meets, but can never find any info on them. Again, welcome to the site.

The pictures up! Again sorry for the crappy quality!

Pork wagon check on craigslist under the bike ads thats how i found out about it. Also check out the place vintage bicycle supply here in sacramento if you can, it specializes in 1900-1980's parts and has tons of them. Also there is college cyclery here in sac to which always manages to find some of the bombest cruisers!

Hey Master! I wouldnt mind being down in vallejo right now, the wind is kick up like heck here haha

i know but its raining pretty hard which makes me sad because most of my bikes are outside :( but they only get more ratty. riding in the rain on my skinny tire old school road bike is fun in the rain though :mrgreen:

what up Lawrence ! nice set of wheels you got there .,i say that bacause i sold them too you ! :wink: welcome to the club....good luck with those projects

Latest posts

Back