Hey from Tamworth Australia!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Anthony and I'm a barber from Tamworth, Australia.. I'm 23 years old and I have owned a few vintage bikes over the past few years.. mostly just frames that were gonna be projects but ended up being swapped for parts for my ratted VP commodore wagon :lol: I have been barbering for a year or so but before that i was a tattooist for 4 years.. I currently own a "mambo" beach cruiser i got from Big W for cheap and a Bratz bike i got from council pickup.. i would much rather own actual old bikes but i ride these bikes often and its a lot easier than building something from scratch.. I'm currently looking for an old frame to start a new project as i swapped my last project bike (old dragster from maybe the 60's.. not sure what type because i dont really know that much about these old bikes) for a mexican blanket for the backseat of my wagon :oops:

just remembered, the bike i swapped for the mexican blanket was a speedwell mustang.. are they any good?

Welcome to RRB! :mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back