Hey guys! Greetings from Wolfe

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everybody on RatRodBikes!
My name is Joshua "Wolfe" Mainey (I do prefer to be called Wolfe), I'm 19 years old and I have a love for bicycles like no other. I've been biking since I was around 4 or 5 years old, and I don't think I'll stop biking till I'm dead. Throughout the years I've gotten to ride and test multiple bikes, pushing them to their limits and finding my own boundaries. Fixing and building and painting bikes are also included in this wonderful hobby of mine, but I'll tell you guys more on that later.
After found this site a few years back and I've been on it constantly searching for new ideas and inspiration for my own bike builds and projects. This place is amazing! I love seeing so many people with so much enthusiasm and passion for bikes, it's so great! Anyways, I just created my own account on here and wanted to say hi to all those who share my passion.
- KlunkinWolfe

Cool man. Got any pictures of your rides? I was driving down to Woodbridge, VA every weekend for 2 years until I finally got my girlfriend and her kids to move up here. She lived about a block off of Old Bridge Road.

Cool man. Got any pictures of your rides? I was driving down to Woodbridge, VA every weekend for 2 years until I finally got my girlfriend and her kids to move up here. She lived about a block off of Old Bridge Road.
Yeah man, I've got tons of pictures! In fact I just finished putting together my first klunker-styled bike and I'd love to show it off. Old Bridge Road isn't too far from where I live, that's really cool man!

Latest posts

Back