HEY I AM NEW HERE... AND NEED SOME HELP IN FINDING PARTS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I HAVE A 63 HUFFY GALAXIE, AND I NEED A NEW CHAIN AND NEW TANK AND LIGHT KIT... IF ANYONE KNOWS WHERE I CAN GET ONE CHEAP PLEASE LET ME KNOW

THANKS BRIAN

hey all i had lost my username and all for this but i found an old email. i will get new pics of my bike as soon as i can get it out of the garage and get some batteries but it is a 63 galaxie and its a girls model i suppose because of the low cross member from the front fork to the seat post. i have check with 2 chains and walmart one seem to fit possibly but would need 2 chains to make it work because it was 7 inches short. but i will get pics posted as soon as i can thanks to all for the replys and hope i can get some more ideas. i have put monkey hadlebars on it for now until i can get a restored set.

thanks all 63galaxie

Hey Brian--

One of the best places to find things is by posting here in the WANTED section.

Lots of us have parts hanging around, some that we don't even know what they fit!

A couple of pictures will help you find parts a lot easier. As you might have seen, the site
doesn't post pics directly, but many of the guys here use a great service called Photobucket.

Once you make a Photobucket account and load a few pictures there, you can insert them into
your posts here.

Some directions are posted on the main page of this site and you can also ask just about
any of the members here if you have trouble with it.

Good luck with your projects, I'll keep an eye out for Wanted posts and with luck I'll have
something you need.
--Rob

63galaxie said:
hey all i had lost my username and all for this but i found an old email. i will get new pics of my bike as soon as i can get it out of the garage and get some batteries but it is a 63 galaxie and its a girls model i suppose because of the low cross member from the front fork to the seat post. i have check with 2 chains and walmart one seem to fit possibly but would need 2 chains to make it work because it was 7 inches short. but i will get pics posted as soon as i can thanks to all for the replys and hope i can get some more ideas. i have put monkey hadlebars on it for now until i can get a restored set.

thanks all 63galaxie

Latest posts

Back