Hey I'm new!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTW

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, my name is Austin. I live in Washington state about an hour north of Seattle. I stumbled across the trusty steeds and this website by mistake actually. My friend and I were shopping for a Radio Flyer wagon, and I ended up buying a complete Schwinn Typhoon, an older Schwinn Traveler frame and an Elgin frame. The Traveler and the Elgin are womens frames and my girlfriend is working on building them.

Since then she has bought a complete Schwinn Catalina to ride, and I bought an Eldorado frame to build up.

There is a ton of beautiful bicycles on here and alot of very talented and skilled builders and fabricators. I hope to some day have half of the talent that most of you people do. I really look forward to meeting some of you and learning from all of you.

Thanks for reading my intro, and I'll do my best to get some pictures up as quick as I can (I've got somewhat limited internet access)

Also, I don't really know what else to put in an intro, let me know if I'm missing anything.
Thanks again.

Welcome to Rat Rod Bikes, you've just found your new home!

Lots of helpful people, awesome bikes for show and for sale, and a million and one ideas for your next project.

Most likely you'll meet a few friends on here too, local folks and others around the world who share your interest.

Have fun and enjoy!

--Rob

Latest posts

Back