Hey Kingfish!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, that guy was a total nutcase. I'm glad he wasn't into bikes.

I know!
There are some weirdos out there, you just don't expect them to be in your own back yard.

I didn't think it did. I just saw his victim was from Savannah and figured you had heard about it. There are too many creepy nutcases everywhere.We have 'em up North here too. I'm a news junkie, and just have to know what's going on in the world around me. Be safe folks.
kingfish254 said:
RatSphinx said:
Ya'll be carefull who you're dealin' with down yonder in Ga.
http://news.yahoo.com/swat-standoff-ga- ... 57005.html

Just to be totally clear, this article has nothing to do with me or anyone that I know.
I have my quirks, but I'm no nutcase.

It's a freaky case. The victim is from Savannah and the killer is from town less than 30 minutes away. Sick sick sick.

That is nuts! So many crazy people in the world nowdays it makes me sick. Maybe I'm paranoid but I sleep better knowing I have my gun within reach and a clip full of jacketed hollow points.

outskirtscustoms said:
That is nuts! So many crazy people in the world nowdays it makes me sick. Maybe I'm paranoid but I sleep better knowing I have my gun within reach and a clip full of jacketed hollow points.

You know it's funny but my wife has a loaded Sig in her night stand I have a Beretta in mine and a twelve gauge within reach and we sleep real well.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Similar armament here as well. Heres hoping any of us have to use them, but good to know that edge is there just in case.

otroo said:
outskirtscustoms said:

You know it's funny but my wife has a loaded Sig in her night stand I have a Beretta in mine and a twelve gauge within reach and we sleep real well.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back