HEY RAT ROD!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I see you have your first Sponsor :wink:

Darn fine stock of custom parts...

I see that and some other changes. Hooch is a moderator and those darn Google(bot) and Yahoo(bot) don't ever post their cool bikes.

Yes...Curtis with Chain Gang is our first advertiser...WOO HOO!!! :D :D

Things are about to get really busy for me and I may not be able to check the forum as often as I'd like to.

We're having our third little girl in 9 days! :mrgreen:

You may see a few more moderators show up in the near future.

3 girls..... the boys will be beating down your doors pretty hard in about 15 years hahaha
by then you will have a bicycle maze in the front yard!
and thanks for the opportunity to help steve
and yea cool a sponsor!

The first sponsor is a CANADIAN sponsor. HEHE, I just had to mention that even though they have that Canadian flag in the banner. Awesome store, awesome prices, awesome service, you can't ask for more than that. :mrgreen: Congrats on the new spawn Ratrod! :D

I'll add my congratulations here too Steve both on the new child, and the new sponsor. Take all the time you need, family comes first. We'll be here waiting anxiously for pics of your baby! I also wish to congratulate Hooch on the promotion. Managing a forum gets harder and harder as membership increases. Mine has almost hit 2000 members. We are up to seven staff members. Seems I spend more time here though lately... :D Great job all around.

Aaron

Congrats Steve on the soon-to-arrive baby. And a site sponser! It's a new era!

As others have mentioned above, Curtis at Chaingang is great to deal with. He's got a killer VW transporter too BTW.

-Mp

good for you steve wish ya the best of luck. i have one boy and he keeps me more than busy enough. and oops i guess we all better be good and stop razing hooch about having too many bikes in his basement :shock:

congratulations on the first advert. and then newest edition to your family!! also good luck with the new job hooch!!(just so you dont boot me from here...........i wasnt trying to give you a hard time about the tin snips and such.take everthing i say with a grain of salt and maybe some guinness) :wink: !

Thank you to everyone for the nice words about Chain Gang Lowrider! I've worked very hard over the last few years to try and source the coolest parts available, and at the same time keep the pricing down. So thank you, I really appreciate the kind feedback!
I'd like to thank everyone whose support of CGL has kept this thing rolling, couldn't have done it without all the support.
Looking forward to 2008!

And congrats to Steve for the new addition, you are going to be seriously busy very soon. :)

Curtis
Chain Gang Lowrider

CONGRATS Steve! You have touched and improved so many lives. HE has BLESSED you with another new one. Great sponsor! No wonder some cool bikes are coming out of Canada!

CONGRATS to Hooch! Saw your "RATRODBIKES" T-shirt pic. You're going to make a good bouncer, I mean moderator. 8)

Latest posts

Back