Hey Ricksterrr........Bangin' Vid 4 U

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fattroy said:
That video makes me wanna punch myself in the nuts until the pain in my ears stop. :mrgreen:

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA troy you rock lmfao!

have to give you credit Budzilla...you made it ALOT longer than I did!! Now wheres that vomiting emoticon?!?

yeah,

i watched the whole thing...

i might have to watch it again...

like Budzilla said, he couldnt look away...

is it total disbelief? or awe?

it is almost like you are hypnotized whilst viewing it...

it is like a drug...

must... view... again...

jklgl/km;.m/,

Total train wreck. Don't want to watch yet couldn't look away.

Did you see that fool on the trike weaving back and forth in traffic? I am glad I wasn't the guy in the van.

DUDE IM MAKIN A VIDEO AND SENDIN IT TO THEM .... I M MAKIN A GRILL ITS GONNA BE FUNNY, i loved that VIDEO! THANKS MAN!! .... Im cruizen on my scrapar bike ....

One of my "AfroAmerican" Peeps told me a good song to make a video to, It's called my 64 by mike jones... me and my buddy derek both got a 64 schwinn :) i gotta make some lyrics! :) CANT WAIT

BigDaddy

I....I....I....I..... don't know what I am felling right now................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Dam, I guess I will have to call my theropist again... :lol:

Back