HEY RICKY!!!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's time to take a Rest..
I have to check every Post!
and if their is an Orange thingie on The Left I Open The Forum,
and Check The Posts.

Stop Diggin up Old Junk and shootin off about Nuttin :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm trying to Go to Bed here...and Every Time I have read them all...
You dig up another.

Take a Break...go Cut your Toe Nails or something...
Your getting to be a Pain!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now that you mention it.. I Havent trimmed them suckers in a while.. My fingernails too.. I quit taking my sleeping pills man.. I feel better when i dont take them, But i have trouble falling asleep. Im gonna go chill and watch fresh prince.

Guess who else has to read every post? :D

Main difference is...I have access to the "delete account" button.

Now go outside and ride!

i just got in i was out from like 5 till now 2:35, I just took some ritalin.. I think it should help calm me down i get pretty hyper when i dont take it.. Yeah.

you guys are so funny, do youu hold your breath waiting for a forum response too??

Ricky - go for it, dig up all them stupid old not needed topics and post some new comments.
Even I get bored looking at the current topics.

Jetro said:
you guys are so funny, do youu hold your breath waiting for a forum response too??

Ricky - go for it, dig up all them stupid old not needed topics and post some new comments.
Even I get bored looking at the current topics.

OH HECK YEAH!!! :lol: :lol: Jetro got my back! Lol i read all the posts.. Not what i type but u know what i mean.

Ricky,

I'm no doctor, but I'm farmiliar with Ritalin and I think you might have better luck falling asleep if you only took it early in the morning. It's a stimulant, basically like drinking a TON of caffine to put it in very simple terms.

I have / had lots of trouble falling asleep my entire life. Yeah, those pills will make you feel like poop, depending on what you take, you might as well just take Benadryl as far as their benefits /vs the "hangover".

I have found that if I don't drink caffene (esp after noon) and I put myself to sleep with something farmiliar and repetative, get a little exercise and stick to a sleep schedule it helps a lot. Play a movie or album, the same one, every night.

That will be $75 for your consultation from Dr. Skoda.

Dr. Skoda is certified by the Bermuda School of Mammals.
:mrgreen:

Hey thanks skoda,

I said She left me for some jock, Now she gets talked to like sht and cheated on, i hope shes happy, I sure do miss her.

ricksterr1221 said:
I said She left me for some jock, Now she gets talked to like sht and cheated on, i hope shes happy, I sure do miss her.

Oh man, I'm sorry dude....I had no idea :?

Don't sweat it though man....the ocean is FULL of beautiful fish....and you're still in school...so enjoy what that wonderful "ocean" has to offer :mrgreen:

I do, Lol i was kissing on her best friend like 2 days after we broke up :mrgreen: Why do u guys think i like school so much!!

Back