Hey what's up?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm an illustrator/machinist that likes all things old and mechanical. At the beckoning of dim blurry pics on craigslist I jumped at the chance (today in fact) to buy a late 30' early 40's (I think) Peerless. It's got long tanks, full fenders with a cool head light(kind of rocket shaped). It's a dark red with dingy white pinstripes. I'm loving it, and wondered what info some of you might have as I've been looking for pics of an original or restored one and haven't turned up with much so far. Any way Hi, and Thanks in advance! -J.

well I am checking.. and if I am right .. what is up is the sky .. as long as your outside. welcome and enjoy ..
post some pics.. I am sure the tank on that bike will only slow you down and get in the way .. you can send it to me
and I will only charge you 50 bucks.. :lol:

Now with pictures!
JsPeerless1.jpg
P1060446.jpg

yep now after seeing it I will have to charge ya 75 :lol: nice bike ... grease it .. new tires and tubes and ride
it like it was stolen .. but if you dont want to keep this bike .. you just pm me

Welcome !!! If your going to stick around here ... we prefer pics of the pretty side (the one with the chainguard) :lol: Awesome bike, not a Monark guy myself but there are plenty on here who are, honestly that bike looks perfect as is in my opinion. Have fun with it man !!!

Latest posts

Back