Hi all from NZ

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hiya, i've been a long time lover of the art deco style and older style bikes and stumbled upon this site the other day. I thought to myself 'This forum looks like it's for me' so here i am lol.

Maybe have some alterior(sp?) motives for joining tho', have picked up a project that i have a few questions about so where better to be than here.

cheeRS

John.

Welcome welcome from halfway round the world. Hope you've been spared from the earthquakes and mining disasters down there.

Enjoy Rat Rod Bikes- good people, fun projects, great pictures, great ideas, and all things 2 wheeled and crazy going on.

--Rob

Thanks guys.

I'm enjoying bein' here but the bug has bitten pretty hard and i'm scouring every avenue to find old bikes and donors lol.

Another good part of collecting bicycles is i can fit 10 of them where i used to have one of my car projects lol.

Hey man, good to have you. I have been over to your fair island and have to say it is a beautiful place. Welcome to the madness here on this site.

Latest posts

Back