Hi from Central Ca

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm form Central Ca, just got turned on to this site, it is awsome. I have had bikes off and on for all of my year's which are quite a few compared to some of you guys, but I'm still young at heart, and do ride my bikes, been buiding mostly Hot Rod bike's or customs, for the last 6,7 years since my bout with cancer that I beat, had to do something when I was laid up, and bikes seem to be the most I could do at time till I fully recovered,. anyway, this site, and you guys here on it are really good, I have really enjoyed and admire the bike on here. will try to post a few bikes of my stable soon, for all of you to see what I have done. I just picked up a few hours ago, a 1937? Schwinn 24" kids camelback bike complete off of Craigslist, so another project into the garage, that is already full of projects, so much for my ramblings on, hope to enjoys all seeing all you guys projects, and talking with you, Thank's, Olschbp

here is one of my rides, I call it my leadsled[http;//s458photobucket.com/album/qq310/olschbp/?action=view&current=05030811111-01.jpg

olschbp said:
trying to figure out how to post pics

just type [*IMG] the direct http address link to the picture [*/IMG] but remove the *'s i added in

if your using photobucket it is the last/bottom code they give you when looking at the picture, you can just copy and paste it

WELCOME BTW !!!

welcome from one californian to another. seems like you are getting mad california lovin here with the above responses. i am in norcal, yreka about 30minutes to the orgonian boarder. anyways sounds like you are in the right place and sounds like you'll have some cool bikes to share when you get picts up. don't trip, took me a quick minute to figure how to post pictures too. follow the site's instructions and get yourself a photobucket account. good luck and welcome.

0422071616-00.jpg
this is me and one of my projects, hope you like

Welcome to Kool City! This site has SO much cool stuff...pictures... ideas... good place to spend lots of time! Bikes are therapy in themselves, GREAT HOBBY, way of life. Have fun!

Back