##Hi From Northern Ohio##

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BOOOOOO HISSSSS

Just kidding, a good football rivalry works well.
Just because I live north of ya doesn't mean I'm UofM or a state fan. But I do lean towards the boys in green. I'm more a fan of the game, I'm more into the tacitics of the game. If Urban Mayer has a better game plan then other coach then I'm his fan.

Just because I live north of ya doesn't mean I'm UofM or a state fan. But I do lean towards the boys in green. I'm more a fan of the game, I'm more into the tacitics of the game. If Urban Mayer has a better game plan then other coach then I'm his fan.
I'm honestly not a huge football fan. A childhood friend played for OSU then on to the Colts, and I worked with a guy that played for Ohio University. Other than that all I know is what I see on the news.

I understand that Falstaff. My whole family are big UofM football fans. Must be something wrong with me, I'm not. Most of the time I can call the plays before they happen. I was 3rd string QB in highshcool played all off 2 games 40 yrs ago. Yet today I work with kids on passing and hand offs. Who can figure!

Some times i have the games
IMG_1390.JPG
on it the shop.

Latest posts

Back