Hi from RSA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi

found this site by chance, how cool. i'm about to start cutting on a tandem. mainly to fit an engine since it is very hilly where i live. but i have some ideas for a new fork and who knows what else...

have already had some questions answered on here!

cheers

Welcome fellow Saffa.

If your username anything to do with the movie? :). Not sure about the USA but I think there they call it Encino Man. I guess people assume we dont know where Encino is. Not sure why movie names get changed :). also why when you watch some movie they will be in Paris but it will be called Paris, France ...??? Who the heck doesnt know Paris is in France, or that London is in England

Anyway I am rambling. welcome :)

Welcome Californiaman!
It's cool to see the Rat Rod Fever is criss crossing the globe
seadragon said:
...Not sure why movie names get changed :). also why when you watch some movie they will be in Paris but it will be called Paris, France ***??? Who the h*** doesnt know Paris is in France, or that London is in England...
Just could help myself :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas_%28film%29

Great to have you guys here!

MplsCoaster said:
Welcome Californiaman!
It's cool to see the Rat Rod Fever is criss crossing the globe
seadragon said:
...Not sure why movie names get changed :). also why when you watch some movie they will be in Paris but it will be called Paris, France ***??? Who the h*** doesnt know Paris is in France, or that London is in England...
Just could help myself :lol:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris,_Texas_%28film%29

Great to have you guys here!

Ta, great to be made welcome.. This is a good site, people dont judge each other like on other sites. Here everyone is helpful and if they dont agree with you on a choice for your bike they wont insult you, they just congratulate you on your bravery :)

Latest posts

Back