Hi From Sunny SoCal

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I would like to start off saying that I really like your site. I have been a silent stalker for the last couple of months. The thing I like the most is the creativity of the members. I have been a member of other sites for years but they are mostly purists who do not appreciate the so called "frankenbike" or rat rod. Although I like original bikes I definitely dig custom.

A little about me. I have been in to the bike scene my entire life and I avidly ride mountain bikes, from downhill to cross country. I am not afraid to get on a road bike either. I have also collected old bikes for quite some time, mostly balloon tire cruisers. I am a practicing bike mechanic and have worked in the industry for 15 years. From local bike shops to pro teams. I am currently with Cannondale and GT (same parent company). I am from Long Beach California and don't intend of leaving anytime soon however I have travelled extensively throughout the US. I have a few projects I am currently working on including a 1952 Roadmaster luxury liner, 1950's 20" Schwinn dx tank bike, and a couple of pre war frames I haven't figured out which direction to go.

Anyway... I look forward to contributing to and enjoying this awesome site.

Cheers!
Kevin

Latest posts

Back