Hi from the UK

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

simplepsy

Alright everyone, hows things?

Ive been looking at this site as a guest for a while, mainly whilst I was plotting some kind of cruiser / ratrod build. Anway, got put onto the forum by the guy who sold me my (undated, possibly 1960's) sears beach cruiser frame which Im currently speccing parts for.

Its gonna be an el cheapo build, but perhaps one or two new parts depending on availability / necessity, so its not gonna be a classic build or even a totally rat build, but definitely gonna be rod inspired and my aim is for it to match my VW T4 camper van.

Il post up pics of my frame and Im .... glad I found this site for inspiration (drooling) but also for useful info like "my rear frame spacing is 95mm - I never knew that existed" and such like!

Ive ridden plenty of bikes in the past - DH, some XC, street, chuck around fun, that kind of thing, but this is my first ratrod and Im finding it a whole new ball game but, then I am attempting to convert a van to a camper so its all a mateer of perspective really!

Im into skating (long, short whatever) and do communte on my longboard, but I've been missing a bike for a while so I guess another toy wont hurt! :roll:

Sweet!

Catch you soon

Si

\m/

:D Hi simplepsy! Welcome to one of the best forums ever! I'm also from England And also a VW T4'er! Where abouts are you mate?
Here is mine....
S5000649.jpg

Everyone calls them Euro vans over in the States and Canada, I've got an old VW bay as well but the T4 Rocks!

Latest posts

Back