Hi From Twin Cities, Minnesota

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Guys,

I'm a n00b here from a suburb of Minneapolis, MN. Originally from Scotland though but transplanted to the US for the last 6 years and most likely here to stay.

As a kid I was a very active biker as it was my ticket to freedom, but from about 16 onwards I got lazy. That was until about 5 years ago when I moved to a nice house in Minneapolis close to one of our excellent bike tracks and purchased myself a bike. Since then I've gotten the bug again and even taught myself to unicycle.

I found this forum after recently rescuing a Schwinn Mini Twin stingray bike. I had no idea what I'd gotten until I googled the term and found a thread on this forum and boy am I glad I did.

Although I have a somewhat good history of riding bikes, my history of working on them is much less and my knowledge is even less than that, but I'm ready to start learning and will be crawling over all the pre-existing posts learning what I can.

Good to meet you all.

Tripper.

Latest posts

Back