Hi HO SILVER the skate park/ off road trial BMX

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://cdn.imagearchive.com/ratrodbikes/data/attach/210/210592-tempImagenqOyKS-blowup.jpg
tempImagenqOyKS_blowup.jpg

will kick off this

Does the C24 stand for 'cruiser class'? I hope so, dig the 24" BMX rides!

started throwing parts at it. not felling the all black Sunday stem, or the black pivotal seat post. so either I get out the Easy Off oven cleaner. de anodize them and polish them to look shinny, like chrome frame. or shop for new ones. got my eye on a nice 28 tooth sprocket on line. for a little more speed and style. then the black 25 tooth on it now.

Attachments

• DSC02705.JPG
    DSC02705.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
so much for a low cost build IE use parts I have collecting dust. now I want chrome frame, black seat clamp, polished seat post , black seat. fine I can de anodize and polish it as planed. to save cash. but now I am eyeing Chrome Odyssey Hazard light rims. more bling and better braking. like on my 20" eastern but in 24" version. :shake: at least brakes are now on so I can stop. that's in portent in a street commuter BMX. got to stop for cars. flinstoneing to a stop sucks. this may also go to dirt trails. so might need diff tires. as you can see I do love me some bling.:p

Attachments

• DSC02706.JPG
    DSC02706.JPG
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02698.JPG
    DSC02698.JPG
    7.4 MB · Views: 0
  • DSC02703.JPG
    DSC02703.JPG
    7.3 MB · Views: 0
Sexy frame and parts

Sorry for lack of updates . recently had a bike stolen. that was a F me moment. fast forward I keep going back to the same bike shop Epic BMX for parts for My Sunday 24" build. I let them know my custom Eastern Grim Reaper X BMX they sold me all the parts for. got stolen. this week they called. while I was out back working on the blue blur build. a costumer brought in a bike to there shop for repairs all jacked up. dented and broken parts. :mad: it was my stolen bike. the shop new it was my bike so they were giving me the heads up. to call cops. since I filed a police report. I got my messed up bike back. that took up time I would have spent on build off bikes. but here is both bikes with some fresh work done to them both.
DSC02753.JPG
DSC02754.JPG
DSC02735.JPG

just to sand out the dents and rash marks/ gouges in alloy stem took 4 hours with different grade sand paper. to get it looking new again. could not fix dents or grinder marks in bike frame were thieve used a die grinder to cut my U lock and chain lock off. ( guess grinder slipped when using it) to steal my bike. removed the rust. trued wheels. replaced the jacked up was new handlebars. put new grips on he trashed mine. fixed the snapped half link chain. now all that's left remove a striped alien head seat clamp bolt. so I can put a seat post in and cut down the new post..
DSC02750.JPG
DSC02751.JPG

DSC02736.JPG

Last edited:
:rolleyes: the ash hat that stole the bike. lost the alien head bolt. fort the hidden seat clamp built in frame.so he took a brass flip's head screw for like a house plug plate. that was one size smaller threads. screwed it in and stripped the brass key way for a screw driver. a revers drill bit .screwed it wright out. now all I need is to buy the wright bolt. and its fixed:) bike aside from dents/rash and light rust still looks new. now to decide what top do with it. I gave up hope finding this bike. so built a whole other one very much like it..

213276-DSC02735.JPG

well my new 28 tooth Colony sprocket showed up in mail. so got more done on this ride. swapping out a 25 tooth meant my KMC Z chain was to short. no room in frame to just move wheel forward. luckily I always save scraps from cutting / shortening new chains. so found a Black scrap of KMC Z chain. so I could add 2 links. but other Z chain was raw. so quick rattle can. made it all match. :p do to sprocket design. took out one crank arm spacer. no longer need it for chain line. any way enough blabbing pictures of it!
DSC02772.JPG
DSC02773.JPG
DSC02774.JPG

Latest posts

Back