Hi Iam new to your site

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My names Michael ,I go by the name helmetboy121. My friend makes fun of me because I wear a helmet.Go easy on me this is my first forum. I had alot of bikes thru the years. Ive become interested in it again ,it has become a hobby. THANKS :oops:

helmetboy121 said:
My names Michael ,I go by the name helmetboy121. My friend makes fun of me because I wear a helmet.Go easy on me this is my first forum. I had alot of bikes thru the years. Ive become interested in it again ,it has become a hobby. THANKS :oops:

Heck, you can wear a Hoopskirt and a sombrero for all we care! Helmets are fine, welcome.

Welcome to Rat Rod Bikes, helmetboy Michael. It's gonna be so much fun, you just might need that helmet.

Seriously, you've found the best place for do it yourself bike enthusiasts on the web, so open up some forums and build threads, dive into the galleries and start reading. When you've got your own projects underway, join a build off or post your progress pictures on a Build thread.

--Rob

Latest posts

Back