HIGH DOLLAH STEM

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as a bmx collector myself, i can tell you that there is some pretty retarded sales on bmx parts, like 3000 bucks for hutch 3 pc. cranks.

All hobbies have collectors with more money than brains. That's why in Hot Rods the Rat Rod movement made a come back in reaction to the high dollar Hot Rods. I would guess that's why most guys on this forum are here as well. They would rather find bikes inexpensively (thrift store, yard sale, flea market, scrap metal yard, or from forum members) and build it up to ride than put that kind of money into one bmx stem.... I hope I find one of those stems to sell so I can buy new tires for all my bikes. LOL...

How much is a BMX bike worth when its done to warrant a used $600 stem? (and it has a bid!)

The Schwinn Phantom NOS restoration people laugh at that guy.

yeah, thats just beyond my pocket book. yep, thats why i am here. to play with cheap bikes an try to make em like i want em. this is way more fun an besides look at all the builders here i have met. your all like family. build on

Outlaw :mrgreen:

ESP stems bring the ching. I was never into em. Pro Neck & Tuf Neck were and are my thing.

Speaking of bling stems. I have a first generation Profile stem that's worth about as much as that ESP.

Latest posts

Back