Highcycle

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need a super long headbadge done is a cool tattoo style that reads
"GO BIG OR GO HOME"

Will tattooing work on leather? If so, you could get a long strip of leather and tattoo it.

kingfish254 said:
Will tattooing work on leather? If so, you could get a long strip of leather and tattoo it.
Hmm never tried tattooing leather other then middle aged sun beaten hags that are having a midlife crisis.

Tattoosbyalbert said:
kingfish254 said:
Hmm never tried tattooing leather other then middle aged sun beated hags that are having a midlife crisis.

Insanely good tall bike, and I think that may be the quote of the month!

socal_jack said:
Tattoosbyalbert said:
kingfish254 said:
Hmm never tried tattooing leather other then middle aged sun beated hags that are having a midlife crisis.

Insanely good tall bike, and I think that may be the quote of the month!
Thanks socal_jack!

I want to see the video of you getting on and off that beast. :) What is the trick...park it next to the house and get on the roof...ladder....never stop pedaling..

wow...I was wondering how you got on and off of the bike and now I know. Thanks for the video. At 58, I think I will stay closer to the ground. But very cool bike...you did a great job on the build and well everything! enjoy.

Dude, I love the Klunker Slide photo you posted!!!
BRAVE MAN!

kingfish254 said:
Dude, I love the Klunker Slide photo you posted!!!
BRAVE MAN!
Lol thanks. I don't know if you follow RRB on Facebook but they posted a pic awhile back.

This is what I ended up posting on my Facebook in support of such a day!

Latest posts

Back