His&Hers Westports

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fv2

Don't know what I'm doing, gonna do it anyway.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Not the best pic, but my wife sent this to me in a text. She pulled them out of the curbside trash.
7090701a3604faf5e597c23157c27136.jpg

Sent from my LGL34C using Tapatalk

sound like you got a good women !!!! Murray bikes had one like that in the past . The men's bike would be a good start for a klunk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cool, She's lookin' out for ya like that.
You know they've been setting a while when birds build nests in the spokes !
Yea, she's always got her eyes open. She drives a school bus in the country so she keeps a mental note of things she catches in the corner of her eye.

sound like you got a good women !!!! Murray bikes had one like that in the past . The men's bike would be a good start for a klunk .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks, she is a good one.
The last men's Westport I got turned into BullRat. I've wanted another for a while for the next m.b.b.o. But alas, she wants this one for herself. Just gotta rebuild that infamous Westport rear hub, then the rest is easy.

Looks great. For real or photoshop?
It's real, I haven't found the right frame for my convertible idea yet. I just keep mocking it up to every girls frame I get.
Should be getting a frame tomorrow I'll try it on, but I'm liking the Westport.

Well, I've decided the Westport is the frame for this tank. Now I just have to get a tank for my liner frame.

I'll be posting progress on this in the builds forum soon, figure it'll give me something to work on while waiting for paint to dry on my build off bike.

Latest posts

Back