Hit & Run! NEW PIC 7-22

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thats right, i got ran over by some ignorant .. in a green ford crown victoria.. And when i see him again in my neighbor hood, the bike that he ran over is getting pummeld through his front windshield, along with his face by my fists!!! :x I am so angry right now im crying... I hope the lady at the fleamarket didnt sell them coasterbrake rims :cry: The guy only hit my back rim, i bailed off the bike before it got hit.. Thank god for that, its not as bad as it could have been, thank god im okay and the bike is fixable. Anyway, ill post pics in the mor.. prob tomorrow night, the bikes at my buddy's house, he drove me home.. TONIGHT HAS SUCKED. :|

PICT0020-1-1.jpg

Re: Hit & Run!

DUDE! :shock: I'm glad ur ok!! Did you get a license plate #? Did you make a police report? That really sucks!! :(

It's good you are alive to complain about it.

A Green Victoria shouldn't be too hard to find. The cops can id every one in town. Just go to those addresses and there she'll be! Hopefully it had something unique to it that you noticed. They will probably have it parked in the garage or backyard for a month or two waiting for it to "cool off". In the meantime, save a bunch of bent and broken bike parts to prove you actually had damages. Maybe a new bike will result? Then this will make a great story as he's run over hot coals. Leaving the scene is a worse crime than the crash.

Didnt get the plate number, i jumped off the bike he clipped my back rim, and he got around the corner before i could look up.. And no, i didnt make a police report... :roll: I should have but oh well.. If i see him on the street, he will have 2 wheel'd vintage iron and glass in his mouth cuz my bikes doing a hit n stop on his window. I will beat the guys .... Ive never seen the car around bfore..

A new bike will result for sure. :) Ive been planning to redo it for awhile, It was the purple evans build bike from last year. i beileve it was last year, anyhoo, i can see a 24x3 in its near future if i can find a rim for cheap..

Yeah we have had alot of hit and runs.. Makes ya sick donit? :( Lets all say a prayer n hope i find this guy.

Unfortunately, at this point, if you did damage his property or cause injury to him you'd end up in jail and have a criminal record.

It also doesn't help that you've documented your intentions on a public forum.

Also...."praying" that you find someone so you can get revenge...not a good idea.

Now...if you're just blowing off steam on the forum that's another issue. :wink:

Rat Rod said:
Now...if you're just blowing off steam on the forum that's another issue. :wink:

:oops:

That be it. Im gonna get pics tonight promiss. Im so glad he didnt actually hit ME and just got the rim.. I would have been toast..

i just started again on the build bike. :mrgreen: Gotta have somthin sweet to roll on

Rick, you're 18 now, go to the Rants & Raves section on Detroit Craigslist and unload your thoughts there regarding the dude in the green Crown Victoria. :D

Theres no point.. Not in my town anyway.. Justice Will be served, dont worry. :wink:

Latest posts

Back