HOLLA!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
]Found this website by chance and love it! I have been transforming old rust buckets into worthy rides for over a year now and have just started getting into building or modifying my own frames. My backround is in custom car work... many years ago... but I have held on to that passion and am using those experiences in bike building. The work on here is fabulous! Not sure i am worthy! After I figure out how to post some pics of my work I will.
I have three young boys... like my name says it is a circus here. All three, ages 3, 6 and 8 are into riding and BMX racing. My oldest is pulling 360s at the bike park and launching 12 foot gap jumps-the 6 and 3 year olds aren't far behind. He is helping me turn an old Schwinn stingray frame into a rat cruiser.. we are making the tank and fenders out of copper and using a pair of 1979 ACS alloy mags for wheels... should be wicked.

anyway thanks to Rat Rod for a killer site... and the Lord RulZ

-d

three boys huh? I'm about to have my 3rd boy. I have a 6 and a 11 month old. Can't wait to have lots of fun with my boys building bikes

Latest posts

Back