Homecoming 08'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well this years homecoming was a blast, had a hummer h2 limo.. One of the cutest dates ever! And just an overall goodtime.
Heres some pics.

Me and my 2 best bros, Josh and travis.
PICT0470.jpg

goofy as heck.
PICT0469.jpg

Were bad.. REAL BAD.
PICT0476.jpg

Our huge Homecoming group.. We woulda had alot less people, but we had to pay for a hummer h2 limo..
PICT0485.jpg

Rick's A FREAK! ....
PICT0498.jpg

My other two best bros.. Derek and jesse.
PICT0504.jpg

ARE LIMO!!! The going rate for this limo is $250.00 an hour.. Me and my buddys got it for $100.00 ;)
PICT0523.jpg

PICT0521.jpg

PICT0525.jpg

PICT0506.jpg

Well theres some pictures.. theres more but i dont feel like uploading. I will 2morrow.

That night will be rememberd' for the rest of my life. god it was great.

HOW U GUYS LIKE MY T-SHIRT TUX AND CONVERSE? :lol: 8) Dressed to impress.

Thanks GSC, Btw I AINT NEVER HAD TOO MUCH FUUUUUUN! Lol nd i know converse rock. ;D

A limo hummer? Come on man, be realistic hahaha. Looks like you had a good time but I can't believe you wanted to sell your Fleetwing for it lol. Ricky didn't go a little too crazy eh? :mrgreen:

ha !! i wore my favorite converse 1stars to homecoming too !!!, i left with the cheapo rental supplied shoes cause my mom threw a fit at the time, went to eat and on the way back, swung by the house and changed shoes when no one was home ........ then i get a call from mom the next day from work say "WHY DID YOU WEAR THOSE NASTY OLD SHOES TO HC !!!" turns out my pic was on the front of the local newspaper in black and white, and the soles stuck out like a sore thumb !! DOH :lol: :lol: :lol:

looks like a blast Rick

schwinnmesa said:
A limo hummer? Come on man, be realistic hahaha. Looks like you had a good time but I can't believe you wanted to sell your Fleetwing for it lol. Ricky didn't go a little too crazy eh? :mrgreen:

I wanna get rid of the fleetwing.. Im bored with it, no ambition to finish it lol :| idk. And what is crazy? I woke up in my underwear at my friend connors on a futon upstairs.. I dont remember how i got there.. x.x

Hahaha CCR. THats a funny story, my mom took me to buy a new pair of chucks to wear to homecoming. ;) MY MOM SWEET YA MEAN!? Lol i have 5 pairs of chuck taylor converse woot!

No! I want to buy the Fleetwing! Hahaha. :lol:

Lets all meet up at the Ann Arbor bike show and ride our rats. Dingo or Rick, you guys ever go there?

Latest posts

Back