Hood Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Build thread: viewtopic.php?f=67&t=56465&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

I started off thinking I had plenty of time, but with other projects and work, it took much longer than I thought it would to close this build out. I'm proud of it, but here's a funny fact: It's not my type of bike. See, I had the idea all planned out, but the parts and pieces that spoke to me all assembled together formed a bike that's not my style. So, I love it, but I'll probably be selling it in the not too distant future. Next year, I'll probably go with something a little more stripped down.

ANNNYYYWWAAAYYY, here she is, and thank you for your consideration:

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

IMG_0987.jpg

IMG_0988.jpg

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0990.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

IMG_0992.jpg

IMG_0993.jpg

IMG_0994.jpg

Really nice bike. I love the colors and the whole bike.

I know what you mean about the parts talking to you. I usually let the frame/parts decide what direction I take the bike.

Congrats on building an awesome ride....

Man i could get into those crazy pull back bars! Bike has a long, mean look to it. Hey, maybe C.C. Deville of Poison will see it and have to cruise it! :wink:

Wicked looking bike! I've seen a bunch of rat rod cars and trucks with no upholstery, just the seat springs also, nice touch.

texasbigjon said:
deven_science said:
texasbigjon said:
those bars look alot like the bars i used in RRBO4.

Really? Hit me with a link, I want to check them out!
viewtopic.php?f=32&t=18687&start=0

Ahahaha! I've never seen that bike before, and yet, there are a few similarities. I guess there really isn't any truly original ideas anymore.

Nice bike, by the way. Did you make those bars?

There is so much I love about this bike.
This is my kinda build!

Bike looks great, lots of cool little touches and it all blends well.

I used exercise bike pedals on my build off bike last year, very similar to those with the rubber straps, I eventually had to cut them off because the rubber stretches while riding and I came to a stop and my feet were stuck in the pedals and I almost fell over.

Latest posts

Back