Hot Rod Girl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you have other shots of that bike in your Icon? That.. THAT is also very nice.

I think I have 1 or 2 other shots. It is an early indian like a 1938 or so. I found it sitting in a guys front yard in the town next to mine. He is just leaving it out in the elements all year round as a lawn ornament. It will be sitting under a pile of snow right now. Quite a shame. I tried buying it from him and he said "Not for sale" and then how "manny Thousands of dollars do you have?" It was passed down the family or something like that. PM me if you want to see some more pictures of it.

I think I have 1 or 2 other shots. It is an early indian like a 1938 or so. I found it sitting in a guys front yard in the town next to mine. He is just leaving it out in the elements all year round as a lawn ornament. It will be sitting under a pile of snow right now. Quite a shame. I tried buying it from him and he said "Not for sale" and then how "manny Thousands of dollars do you have?" It was passed down the family or something like that. PM me if you want to see some more pictures of it.
Hey thanks., Partner. I sure appreciate the reply and info on this. Shame that, as you said he didnt want to sell it realistically. It should be on the road being loved., but people get stuck in their love for something and thats pretty much that.

I'll message probably tonight in inquiry of the photos., if thats alright with you. I appreciate the time you took to write back, again.

Jordan/ FZ

Latest posts

Back