How should we address each other?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey...I've only been around here for for about 5 months. And I'm HOOKED!!! However I was wondering if there was an existing greeting that was used to address the community? You know, something like: "Greetings Rats!" or "Hey RRB'ers!" or "Rats..." :? ?? If not...May I suggest that we come up with something? :mrgreen:

CCR said:
Bobbachops
Hahahahaha!!! :lol: "Dear Bobbachops"..."Hey Bobbachops!"..."Heads Up Bobbachops"....OK! That's one vote/suggestion!! :mrgreen: More?... 8)

you know that is funny because some of my friends on here i address by their rat names sensor, kram, ccr, fireproof but then again most i address by their real names just by habbit frank, ted, mikes, ricky, steve, greg, andrea etc.... i notice most of you address me as karfer i guess that is how you know me and thats cool.

Well it looks as if I'm on a fools errand... :D But keep the comments coming my fellow B.a's! :lol:

alot of my fellow bike buddies call me Elvis, or Easy E. or D bag or D rock, or just D. or my favorite, Derek lol. although its not as cool as Easy E 8) 8) 8)

Easy E

deorman said:
What's crackin'? (besides the old sidewalls)

That is hilarious, nice one. :wink:

I sometimes get called "Chainey" or "Unch." or by the username "Unchained" or by Chris. I don't think there is an official greeting here.

Latest posts

Back