How to date a Rollfast?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A Friend picked up this cool ladies Rollfast and wants to know what year it is. Does anyone Know how to date these?The only numbers i could find are on the BB and is 45EO.
026-4.jpg

027-4.jpg

028-4.jpg

well, you start off by being real nice to her and not real creepy-like. You pay attention and ask questions about her...what she likes, what kind of things is she interested in. Be flattering, but not too much. Call, when asked, but don't appear too eager. But most of all, don't drive by late at night all stalker-like. That'll creep her out and then you'll never have a chance.

I'd say early 50s.

Probably mid-late 50s. Rollfast built their last balloon bikes in 59. What's interesting is the springer!!! I've NEVER seen a Rollfast w/a Schwinn style springer! Obviously, it looks original. They did have their own springer, which is similar to the JC Higgins beehive model. ~Adam

This bike is out of me collection I sold off this year. I donated this bike to to be restored and repainted for Breast cancer. This project will than be donated to the cancer action. The Spokesmen Bicycle Club (pappy our sgt. w/arms) is working on this project. If anyone can help date this bike or knows where we can find new decals, please let us know. This bike will be shades of pink and maybe purple. we hope to have some custom pinstriping and other custom touches to help it sell. It will be one of a kind.

Rick,I usually just call 'em up and ask 'em out!!! Ha,Ha!...Pappy 8)

I WOULD SAY ITS FROM LATE 40'S TO EARLY 50'S LOOKS MORE LIKE EARLY 50'S I HAVE THE SAME HEAD BADGE AND SAME TANK ON MINE I KNOW MINE IS LATE 40'S. I DON'T NKOW MUCH ABOUT ROLLFAST BUT FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN THE CHAIN GUARDS WERE ROUND IN FRONT FOR THE 1940'S ROLLFAST AND EARLY 50'S . THE MID TO LATE 50'S HAD A SQUARE STYLE CHAIN GUARD. THATS THE BEST WAY TO TELL FOR ME BUT SINCE YOUR BIKE HAS THE SAME TANK AND HEAD BADGE
I WOULD SAY EARLY 50'S
CARRIECRUISER1.jpg

carrie2.jpg

CARRIESBIKE.jpg

Latest posts

Back