How was your Valentines day ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Our church had a Valentines dinner and dance, catered and the youth group got all dressed up and served I personally haven't danced in a long time and me and Sarina just renewed old passions and had a stress less night and my son even got out on the dance floor with mom, its going on seven years and I couldn't imagine a day without her.[img]http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg195/holyrollin72/valentine001.jpg[/img]

Me and the little lady went skiing/snowboarding with our friends. Let's just say I have no business being on either, wiped out hard, messed up my back, now I'm a frequent doctor/chiropractor patient. Dang valentine's day.

VALENTINES DAY!.............It already went by!.........UH_OH

Valentines Day was spent alone, my girl lives interstate :(

She's flying in on Sunday, Sunday night is a picnic in the park and watch an open air play, sweeet :D Then Monday and Tuesdat nights we going to see the Stray Cats live! Woooo!

Im a full time floral designer .. valentines day is always hellish for me the whole week gettin torn to shreds by thosands of red roses .. ..
im single this year so i went out caught Ronnie Sando rockabilly hall of famer with some other single friends and danced the rest of my tired feet away :) so it was good in its own little way

Latest posts

Back