Howdy from Amarillo Texas

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey yall! My girls and myself clean up and lube bikes in our back yard and give them to people that need them. Every once in a while, when the bone pile adds up, we'll do a "trashcan" build. Heres my favorite little cruiser. This sarted life as a Huffy USA Built Western Flyer Quasar 15 speed Mountian bike. We drug it out of a trash pile in a back yard. The tires, cables, and brake pads where roached, no life left in the bearings, rims where rusted through, so we did this! Now shes my funky little rat cruiser. My little Chorkie-jack rides in the milk crate. 5-Speed, friction shift now. The other stem shifter operates the parking brake. Old roached road bike lights have a locked up generator, but look cool. Yellow stem is for speed! Mopar taught us all that yellow accents means fast! Crank set and chainwheel is out of a 70's World Traveler (Schwinn Japan) road bike. We dug through drawers and bins, and this is where "Ugly Betty" is at so far. Weighs almost as much as my bug, and handles as well as a model T, but sure is a lot of fun, and gets a lot of looks.

Attachments

• 20240117_180651.jpg
    20240117_180651.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_20240114_181224_886.jpg
    IMG_20240114_181224_886.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Back