howdy from Australia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey lads and ladies.
My name is Elliot, I'm from Australia, I'm 21 and a sheet metal worker by trade. I joined this forum as it has heaps of useful info and a considerable amount of builds etc.

I've always have a fascination with push bikes from when I was a kid tinkering with the hand-me down BMX's, Now I'm finally in a position to build a bike rather than buy one. Although i don't have much knowledge of bikes (Technical/hands on experience) i plan to make up for that by jumping in head first and hoping for the best.

At the moment I'm just gathering some parts to make rat/junker.

I already have a question, does any one have any good links for info on rebuilding 3speed sturmey archer hubs?.
I scored a NOS 3 speed sturmey archer hub with drum brake but I think its been assembled incorrectly and it doesn't have a shifter link/chain, any suggestions on where I may get one or some thing I can make a replacement from.

cheers
elliot

howdy... ive seen those chains on fleabay. they were relatively cheep sold in a 3 lot. i look forward to watching your build.

Latest posts

Back