howdy! from El Paso, IL

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone. Matt here in good ol' El Paso, Illinois.

I''m a 25 year old father of one boy, Who just turned 1 last month. his name is Noah and he was born on 9/9/09, And he's the reason I do everything that I do.

To sum me up in just a few words id have to say im kinda spontaneous, extremely creative, imaginative, and fairly outgoing. (after a few drinks anyways! ha!)

I like to do a lot of work with my hands and i try to tinker on random stuff when i have spare time. always taking apart and putting back together.

I've been interested in graphic design since we got our first computer when i was 7 and ive blossomed in my abilities and knowledge of design in many aspects of it.

I own a vinyl plotter/cutter and have done some very small jobs and some very large jobs with it. I've had a lot of fun with it and everytime i use it i learn something new i can do with the software. Pretty amazing machine really (and the extra cash doesnt hurt)

My buddy Mike told me to check out the site after i got a bike frame from him and decided i wanted to restore it but, after having seen so many custom builds, I've decided to make this one my own, and ive got all winter to do so in the nice heated back room(shop) in our garage. My mind races everytime i walk in there and see it in whatever condition i have it in at whatever time. Well, the time is now, and the build is mine. I'll keep you posted!

-Matt

Nice to see you live for your son..I would be lost with out mine..Welcome

Latest posts

Back