Howdy from NC

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Hey everybody, I'm a sculptor from NC who builds and rides cruisers for fun. I've been following the site for a few years now.....just picked up a "basement find" '64 Spaceliner from the original owner, it's in pretty good shape but I could use some help with a couple of parts. So here I am!

Welcome is also the name of a town near me here in NC, so I got really confused for a second. Anyway, welcome to the forum. Hopefully I'll get to meet you at some bike shows.

I don't live far at all, about 50 miles up the road. I actually used to live in Mooresville, and I still come through statesville to visit friends. Not sure if you are familiar with NC bike shows, but there is one in Eden on April 16th, there will be one in Reidsville in September, and I host one in Mount Airy (where I live) in October. Also I am currently trying to get one set up with the help of one of last year's attendees at my show, and the owner of Ride-a-Bike in Lincolnton. That show will likely take place either in Lincolnton or Gastonia and will probably feature mostly rat rod bicycles.

Latest posts

Back